Reliable Commercial Restoration in Longmont, Colorado
If you own a commercial property, you know that disasters can strike in an instant. Things are running smoothly, then a pipe bursts and you're ankle-deep in water or someone isn't paying attention and a spark causes a fire. When the worst happens, you need a dependable restoration company on your speed dial for your Longmont business.
24-7 Restoration in Longmont, Colorado will spring into action to help minimize the damage to your commercial property and start the cleaning and rebuilding process. The sooner a professional team begins to halt the damage, the fewer costs you will incur and the sooner they can begin the restoration of your property. 24-7 Restoration offers a variety of commercial restoration services available to protect your property and give you peace of mind.
Water Damage Cleanup
Water can be one of the most destructive forces of nature. From an overflowing sink to a roof with a hole in it, water can cause a lot of damage to your commercial property. This damage continues even after the water stops flowing.You must get rid of the water and dry the space out properly before you can begin the cleanup, which makes it vitally important that you have a relationship with a restoration company that can help you no matter what time disaster strikes. Here's what you can expect with water damage cleanup:
- First, we remove all the water from the commercial property. We cannot state enough how important the initial drying process is.
- We look for additional pockets of water and moisture that could be lurking behind the walls or under the floorboards to ensure your home is completely dry.
- Dry the floors, carpeting, walls, wood furniture, and structures inside the building. Many times that involves bringing in industrial fans and other state-of-the-art equipment to help with the drying process.
- Dehumidifiers will help remove moisture from the air and space.
- The restoration team will monitor the progress daily until your property is 100% dry. When it comes to water damage the first 72 hours are critical. We partner with you during this critical time to limit the damage.