Restoration Services Jobs at 24-7 Restoration in Boulder & Longmont, CO
Embark on an Exciting and Rewarding Career at 24-7 Restoration
24-7 Restoration is a unique company that provides services to residential and commercial customers in Boulder and Longmont, Colorado during catastrophic emergencies. No matter what our customers are facing, we provide a rapid response and thorough restoration. Every home and business is susceptible to disaster, and every member of the 24-7 team is always prepared to provide a sympathetic response and a prompt solution.
As a full-service restoration company, we provide complete emergency response, clean-up, and restoration services to owners of homes and businesses in Boulder and Longmont, Colorado, and the surrounding areas. Instead of simply cleaning up a mess, our team halts ongoing damage, provides thorough cleanup, and restores homes and businesses to their former pristine condition. It's our goal to provide assistance for those facing disaster, then exceed our customer's expectations by making it appear as though the damage never occurred.
Providing a Variety of Services in Response to any Disaster
From natural disasters to fires, to your worst sewage nightmare, there are no limits to the way buildings can sustain damage. That means each member of the 24-7 Restoration team gains the education and experience necessary to respond to and repair a variety of emergencies. As one of our employees, you can expect to respond to the following disasters.
- Water: Includes damage from floods, leaks, plumbing emergencies, and storms
- Fire: Includes damage from fire, smoke, water, and mold
- Sewage: Cleanup includes containment, extraction, washing, disinfecting, sanitization, and reconstruction
- Storm: Including storm and flood damage
- Mold: Including mold testing, containment, removal of materials that hide mold, mold eradication, retest, seal affected areas, and reconstruction
- Other Disasters: If you can imagine it, our team has taken care of it. We provide a quick response and thorough clean up and restoration for any disaster our customers face.
Restoration services jobs require teams to be on call for a hands-on experience at all hours. We are a full-service restoration company. That means we don't just show up on time, we get in there and get our hands dirty with complete emergency response, clean up, and reconstruction services. Our commitment to customer satisfaction, the environment, and IICRC standards mean every member of the team routinely attends training and seminars to advance knowledge and education.
Benefits of Joining the 24-7 Restoration Team
24-7 Restoration supports a culture of strong commitment to our customers and employees. It's our goal to always exceed our customers' expectations and provide our employees with a quality occupation that provides continual opportunities for educational growth, training, and career advancement. All of our restoration company positions include these benefits:
- A variety of education and certification opportunities
- Complete benefits, including health and dental insurance and 401K
- The opportunity to become an integral part of a connected team
- The satisfaction of providing much-needed services to customers during difficult times
- An interesting career that provides you with a variety of unexpected and different tasks every day
- Opportunities for career advancement if applicable
View Our Open Positions
Restoration services jobs provide a unique and rewarding career. While many businesses provide services to customers during the happiest of life's moments, it's our job to act as a pillar of support when the world is crashing down. When seeking members to join our team, we look for reliable individuals with a strong desire to assist others and a sympathetic nature for those experiencing loss. Our employees are hardworking, respectful, and possess the ability to think quickly to provide solutions during an emergency.
If you're interested in a career that's unique and challenging while providing an opportunity to give back to the community, consider becoming a valuable member of the 24-7 Restoration team. Our employees are a tight-knit family with a desire to provide outstanding service to homeowners and businesses during a time of need.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Water Damage Mitigation Technician