Restoration Services Jobs at 24-7 Restoration in Boulder & Longmont, CO
Embark on an Exciting and Rewarding Career at 24-7 Restoration
24-7 Restoration is a unique company that provides services to residential and commercial customers in Boulder and Longmont, Colorado during catastrophic emergencies. No matter what our customers are facing, we provide a rapid response and thorough restoration. Every home and business is susceptible to disaster, and every member of the 24-7 team is always prepared to provide a sympathetic response and a prompt solution.
As a full-service restoration company, we provide complete emergency response, clean-up, and restoration services to owners of homes and businesses in Boulder and Longmont, Colorado, and the surrounding areas. Instead of simply cleaning up a mess, our team halts ongoing damage, provides thorough cleanup, and restores homes and businesses to their former pristine condition. It's our goal to provide assistance for those facing disaster, then exceed our customer's expectations by making it appear as though the damage never occurred.
Providing a Variety of Services in Response to any Disaster
From natural disasters to fires, to your worst sewage nightmare, there are no limits to the way buildings can sustain damage. That means each member of the 24-7 Restoration team gains the education and experience necessary to respond to and repair a variety of emergencies. As one of our employees, you can expect to respond to the following disasters.
- Water: Includes damage from floods, leaks, plumbing emergencies, and storms
- Fire: Includes damage from fire, smoke, water, and mold
- Sewage: Cleanup includes containment, extraction, washing, disinfecting, sanitization, and reconstruction
- Storm: Including storm and flood damage
- Mold: Including mold testing, containment, removal of materials that hide mold, mold eradication, retest, seal affected areas, and reconstruction
- Other Disasters: If you can imagine it, our team has taken care of it. We provide a quick response and thorough clean up and restoration for any disaster our customers face.
Restoration services jobs require teams to be on call for a hands-on experience at all hours. We are a full-service restoration company. That means we don't just show up on time, we get in there and get our hands dirty with complete emergency response, clean up, and reconstruction services. Our commitment to customer satisfaction, the environment, and IICRC standards mean every member of the team routinely attends training and seminars to advance knowledge and education.