Experienced Water Damage Restoration In Westminster, Colorado
When Disaster Strikes, 24-7 Restoration Strikes Back
Prompt Emergency Water Damage Restoration Services in Westminster, CO
One of the most devastating problems that a homeowner can deal with is water damage. Not only do you have to worry about replacing the items that the water damaged, but you also have to worry about things like mold and mildew, along with the health problems that they can come with.
Like fire, damage from water can happen without warning, destroying your home and peace of mind. We understand how hard it is to deal with water damage, and we want to help. We want to have your peace of mind restored by giving you back your home in the same condition that you remember and love, and maybe even better.
Anytime we are called out to help one of our customers in Westminster, Colorado, we see how much pride the residents take in their town and community. There are so many wonderful things to love here, from the beautiful Butterfly Pavilion and Insect Center to many escape rooms and, of course, the Rocky Mountains. There are also incredible new communities going up, like Hyland Village.
If you live in Westminster, you also know hard the winters can be with over 5' of snow on average. This can really make your roof take a beating. Whether it's water damage due to a leaky roof, a leaky pipe or something else, we're ready to help! Call us today and see what a difference 24-7 Restoration will make to help you get your home and your life back on track.
What Causes Water Damage?
When it comes to water damage, there are 8 common reasons that it happens.
- Air Conditioner - The air conditioner might seem like it's working well, but you want to make sure that you're having it serviced annually to make sure nothing's malfunctioning. It removes the moisture from your home's air and sometimes there's a buildup of the moisture in the air conditioning unit. If it's not drained properly, that water can leak slowly into the house.
- Dishwasher - Your dishwasher is another possible way that your home can become water damaged. If it's not sealed properly, due to a broken latch, it can cause a leak and water damage.
- Washing Machine - The washing machine is another possible cause of water damage. You can help avoid this by performing checks regularly on the unit, looking under it along with behind it. Be sure that all of the fittings are connected securely and that its underbelly isn't leaking water.
- Burst or Leaking Pipes - One of the biggest reasons that people have water damage is because their pipes are leaking or have burst. A leaking pipe can be due to it having a loose fitting. One sign of this is that you have a higher than normal water bill.
- Clogged Drains - When you have a clogged drain, it's not simply annoying. A clogged drain can lead to water damage and growth of mold if you leave it unchecked. Along with water damage and mold, it also can lead to water backing up into your sink or shower or going onto the bathroom floor.
- Leaky Roof – Whether it's a bad rainstorm or a heavy snow, having a leaky roof can lead to a lot of problems, including water damage to your home.
- Flooding –Flooding can be devastating in and of itself, but when you factor in the cost of water damage, it can really be heartbreaking.
- Sewage Backup - When your toilet gets clogged or your septic tank becomes full, it can cause sewage backup and cause your toilet to overflow. Depending on how bad this backup is, it can cause damage not just to your bathroom but to adjoining rooms/hallways.
No matter what caused your water damage, one thing you want to do is have someone who can come in and make your house like new again.