Complete Sewage Cleanup Services in Thornton, CO
Get Professional Help After Your Home or Business Sewer Backs Up
Whenever there is a sewer backup, there is an emergency that needs to be dealt with right away. Sewage cleanup is more than pumping away the water that flooded into your home or business. Full sewage cleanup involves decontamination, containing and removing damaged materials, and reconstructing the affected area. If your home or business in Thornton, Colorado has experienced a sewer backup, call on the professionals at 24-7 Restoration.
Our team can handle the entire situation from start to finish. We clean up the sewage, disinfect your building, and we have a reconstruction expert on staff to assist in the rebuild and restore services. It doesn't matter how the sewer backup happened. What matters is getting our team there quickly, so we can immediately begin the sewage cleanup procedure. You should not have to deal with this problem on your own. We are sewage cleanup experts and can provide full restoration.
All the Cleanup Services You Need in One Dependable Company
When there is a sewage emergency, you want to hire a company that you can trust. Our reliable and experienced team cleans up the sewage, disinfects the area, and removes damaged materials. After the area is cleaned, sanitized, and dried, you can also hire our team to reconstruct the damaged area. Take a look at the various steps we take during the sewage backup procedure.
- After your call, we arrive on-site within an hour.
- We professionally extract sewage mess and dry the affected areas.
- Our cleaning products are environmentally-friendly and biodegradable.
- You are informed about every step we undertake during the mitigation process.
- Everything we do is in accordance with IICRC guidelines.
- We offer direct insurance billing for your convenience.
- We provide estimates for complete restoration of the damaged area.
- It's our goal to give you complete satisfaction with our sewage cleanup work.
From Disaster to Relief: Our Results Speak for Themselves
Sewage backups and other disasters in Thornton, Colorado buildings could lead to major headaches. It's best to go straight to the professionals as soon as the emergency occurs. Call 24-7 Restoration and see how our professional team gets right on task to complete every aspect of the cleanup process. The sooner we get to work, the sooner your home or business will be safe and sanitized.
Our Proven Process Is Designed to Get You the Help You Need Right Away
When our team arrives to your site, we will assess the sewage backup situation and immediately begin extracting the sewage. Sewage is not just water. It carries bacteria and potentially harmful microbes. Anything that has been touched by the sewage will need some form of cleanup and decontamination. All porous materials, such as carpet, carpet pads, insulation materials, drywall, baseboards, and furniture must be removed for your safety. Our sewage cleanup process includes the following steps:
- We contain all affected areas and put them under negative pressure, utilizing HEPA air scrubbers.
- We extract all raw sewage, and we remove all porous materials, right down to the structural components of the building.
- After the non-structural, affected components have been removed, the remaining structural portions of the property are pressure-washed (multiple times) with a disinfectant solution and allowed to dwell for 10-15 minutes. This effectively kills any remaining harmful pathogens. We then pressure wash the area to extract the disinfectant solution.
- We spray all exposed and affected areas with a botanically derived anti-microbial solution to ensure the affected areas are safe and ready for repair and reconstruction.
- During the mitigation, one of 24-7's Project Managers will meet with you to provide estimates for the reconstruction/rebuild/repair process. We work with your insurance company to pre-approve our estimate and move the rebuild process forward. The pre-approval process gives peace of mind that your insurance company will cover the cost.
Trust the Experts When You Need Sewage Cleanup in Thornton, Colorado
Sewer backup is a big deal. It can threaten the health of anyone in the affected building. Trying to extract the mess yourself isn't enough. You need a professional sewage cleanup team to come in with the professional tools and knowledge necessary to extract the sewage, remove the affected materials, and disinfect the area.
Call 24-7 right away. We come quickly, get to work immediately, and finish the process until you are completely satisfied with the results. Trust our full-service company the next time disaster strikes in Thornton, Colorado.