Sewage Damage Cleanup Services in Louisville, CO
Revitalize Your Home or Business from a Backup with Sewage Cleanup Services
Sewer backup is no ordinary mess. When your Louisville, Colorado home or business is suffering from a sewer backup, you need help right away. It may look like dirty water, but raw sewage contains contaminants and bacteria that could be a danger to anyone exposed. Even worse, this contamination isn't limited to the water that must be removed. Bacterial contamination can seep into the porous building materials with which it comes in contact. That's why it's so important to seek sewage cleanup from a professional company you can depend on to clear away the mess as well as the lingering odors and contaminants that could be left behind.
Sewage backup is not a DIY project that you should take on yourself. It requires special tools and technical expertise to ensure all bacteria is removed. If you're facing a sewage disaster in your Louisville, CO home or business, 24-7 Restoration is a full-service restoration company serving residents and business owners in Louisville, and the surrounding areas. When you call us during an emergency, you get an immediate response and a team on-site within the hour if you're in our service area. Our team is equipped to handle your sewage disaster from start to finish. We begin with the complete extraction of all sewage and damaged materials. Call on the experts at 24-7 restoration for the emergency sewage cleanup services and get your home or business back to normal. We love restoring our customer’s peace of mind!
Benefit from Professional Services from a Trusted Company
When it comes to sewer damage, you can't trust the cleanup operations of an inexperienced company. You need professional services, equipment, and products provided by licensed professionals with the experience to thoroughly take care of the depth of the damage. 24-7 Restoration is a full-service restoration company with the staff, tools, and experience to handle emergency response, thorough cleanup and complete restoration. Our emergency response includes bacteria containment, raw sewage extraction, and sanitation to address the health needs of your home or business. If you want complete restoration from one team, we can take care of that too. When you call us to take care of your sewage cleanup, you can count on these additional benefits provided by our team.
- Emergency response on-site in our service territory within the hour
- Cleaning products that are environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- Every step of the process is completed according to IICRC guidelines
- Your insurance is billed directly for your convenience
- Sewage cleanup, extraction, and drying processes are completed with state-of-the-art equipment
- Our company has reconstruction experts available for rebuilding and restoration estimates
- Our customer health and peace of mind are our #1 priority
See the Results of Local Disasters Completely Erased
When you're facing sewer backup, it can be difficult to imagine your home or business ever returning to its original condition. We understand how bleak the situation looks and we can help de-stress the situation.
Our Professional Process Takes the Mess Out of Your Hands
When our team arrives to your site, we will assess the sewage backup situation and immediately begin extracting the sewage. Sewage is not just water. It carries bacteria and potentially harmful microbes. Anything that has been touched by the sewage will need some form of cleanup and decontamination. All porous materials, such as carpet, carpet pads, insulation materials, drywall, baseboards, and furniture must be removed for your safety. Our sewage cleanup process includes the following steps:
- We contain all affected areas and put them under negative pressure, utilizing HEPA air scrubbers.
- We extract all raw sewage, and we remove all porous materials, right down to the structural components of the building.
- After the non-structural, affected components have been removed, the remaining structural portions of the property are pressure-washed (multiple times) with a disinfectant solution and allowed to dwell for 10-15 minutes. This effectively kills any remaining harmful pathogens. We then pressure wash the area to extract the disinfectant solution.
- We spray all exposed and affected areas with a botanically derived anti-microbial solution to ensure the affected areas are safe and ready for repair and reconstruction.
- During the mitigation, one of 24-7's Project Managers will meet with you to provide estimates for the reconstruction/rebuild/repair process. We work with your insurance company to pre-approve our estimate and move the rebuild process forward. The pre-approval process gives peace of mind that your insurance company will cover the cost.
Trust the Professionals at 24-7 Restoration with your Sewage Cleanup in Louisville, Colorado
For most people, sewage cleanup is the most unpleasant job imaginable. For our professional team, it's an opportunity to help a member of the community in need. Our experienced professionals understand the unique nature of sewage cleanup and the necessary steps to ensure it's completed properly. If sewage contamination is affecting your Louisville, Colorado home or business, make your first call the right call. The experts at 24-7 Restoration will professionally remove all the dangers caused by your sewage disaster.