The past few weeks have brought tremendous change to our country as we all work together to prevent the spread of COVID-19. In these times of uncertainty, the expectations placed on each one of you are constantly changing and increasing in magnitude, which can be stressful and confusing.
Here at 24-7 Restoration, Inc., we understand the severity of the situation at hand and the effort our clients are putting into stopping the spread of this disease. As such, we want to make sure we are matching that commitment level and taking all necessary steps to do our part in reducing the impact of the novel coronavirus.
We can continue work without needing to meet with you face to face. Although you will receive the same high-quality customer service and results that you’ve come to expect from 24-7 Restoration, Inc., some processes will look different during this time of uncertainty. We created the following FAQ to help clarify exactly what working with 24-7 Restoration, Inc. will look like in the coming weeks.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you still have unanswered questions.
Are you open?
Yes, we are open! Please check our current business hours (listed below), as they may have changed to accommodate social distancing principles.
What are your current business hours?
24/7! Call us 303-485-1730, we respond QUICKLY for emergencies!
Can I call you to pay over the phone?
We encourage you to call and pay over the phone. Taking care of these processes virtually is one way that our organization is actively fighting the spread of COVID-19 and helping keep our community safe.
How about online payments?
Online payments are currently unavailable. To make a payment, please call us at (303) 485-1730 and arrange an alternative payment method.
What actions are you taking to keep me and my family safe?
- We are following Colorado and CDC guidelines on social distancing
- Increased our safety protocols requiring techs to wear respirators, gloves and shoe coverings at ALL customer properties.
- Using the product ProKure, which was added to the EPA’s List N: Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens AND Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2 on March 3.
- Performing routine cleaning and disinfecting of equipment and commonly used surfaces, as well as strengthening cleaning efforts of at-risk areas.
- Communicating the importance of proper hand-washing techniques and personal hygiene habits to our employees.
- Advising employees who feel ill or show symptoms of COVID-19 to stay home from work.
What about your staff?
Just like our customers, our staff is of the utmost importance. The protective measures above, especially the emphasis on hygiene and the provision of personal protective equipment, ensure the safety of not only our customers but also our highly-trained staff.
In this current season of uncertainty, we at 24-7 Restoration, Inc. want to let you know that we still value our commitment to excellent service.
Please call us at (303) 485-1730 with any questions at all.
We will continue to update this page as more information about the virus becomes available and our policies continue to adapt to the situation.