Prompt Commercial and Residential Sewage Cleanup Services in Lafayette, CO
Mitigating Damage and Restoring Your Home or Business After a Sewage Backup
Sewage backup can be catastrophic. It's not enough to simply remove the water: because sewage water contains harmful pathogens, the entire space must be cleaned and decontaminated as a matter of your health and safety. If you have a business, depending upon the level of damage, you may have to close until it can be cleaned up. This is why a prompt response to the situation is so important.
As sewage cleanup experts, the team at 24-7 Restoration is on call to manage your sewage emergency. After we receive your call, we can typically be there within an hour to start the cleanup process. We'll remove the sewage, remove any damaged items, and thoroughly decontaminate the space. If you choose to work with us for remodeling, we have a reconstruction expert on staff to discuss what will be the next steps for repair and rebuild. We use the latest equipment and technology and follow all Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) restoration and cleanup processes to ensure we meet or exceed industry standards for excellence, safety, and efficiency.
As a family-owned company, 24-7 Restoration has years of experience in sewage cleanup and other disaster mitigation in Lafayette, Colorado. We're proud to be your trusted local experts, and we work hard every day to earn that trust. After an emergency, it can be hard to know what to do next—and that's where we come in. Simply give us a call and we'll take care of the rest; by the time we're done, it will seem like your sewage disaster never happened. Make your first call the right call: contact us today.
Why Turn to 24-7 Restoration After an Emergency
Whether your home or business is suffering from mold, asbestos, smoke and fire damage, water damage, or sewage backup, the 24-7 Restoration team has the top-of-the-line equipment and the experienced team required to manage it for you. We know that emergencies like these are some of the most stressful and frightening moments in your lives, and we want you to rest assured that we'll take care of it. This is why home and business owners in Lafayette, Colorado, turn to us in these challenging situations:
- Responsive: We're available 24 hours a day, so you can contact us no matter when disaster strikes. We can typically have a crew on-site within an hour.
- Ecologically Responsible: We use environmentally-friendly, biodegradable cleaning solutions.
- Safe: We follow IICRC guidelines for safe, effective results.
- Communicative: We keep you informed throughout the process, so you know what to expect next.
- Convenient: Enjoy detailed estimates for the job at hand along with direct insurance billing to help you save time and hassle.
- Full Service: We can manage the entire sewage cleanup from start to finish, including sewage removal and decontamination. We have a reconstruction expert on staff, so you have the option of working with us throughout the rebuilding phase if you'd like.
- Experienced: We've been serving the Boulder County and Denver Metro area for years, and we have extensive experience with sewage cleanup as well as water, smoke, and fire damage mitigation, mold testing and removal, and more.
- Community Driven: We're at home in the Lafayette, Colorado, area, and we're proud to give back to the community that has given so much to us.
- Honest Assistance: We appreciate your trust in us, and if we don't believe we're the right company for the job, we'll refer you elsewhere.
Before and After: Restoration Success
Our goal is to clean and restore your home or business to pre-disaster standards. We work according to safety regulations, with attention to detail, and in collaboration with you as the home or business owner to ensure you know what to expect. Take a look at our before and after photos to see what we can do.
We Take Immediate Action and Follow a Proven Process to Ensure Your Satisfaction
When our team arrives to your site, we will assess the sewage backup situation and immediately begin extracting the sewage. Sewage is not just water. It carries bacteria and potentially harmful microbes. Anything that has been touched by the sewage will need some form of cleanup and decontamination. All porous materials, such as carpet, carpet pads, insulation materials, drywall, baseboards, and furniture must be removed for your safety. Our sewage cleanup process includes the following steps:
- We contain all affected areas and put them under negative pressure, utilizing HEPA air scrubbers.
- We extract all raw sewage, and we remove all porous materials, right down to the structural components of the building.
- After the non-structural, affected components have been removed, the remaining structural portions of the property are pressure-washed (multiple times) with a disinfectant solution and allowed to dwell for 10-15 minutes. This effectively kills any remaining harmful pathogens. We then pressure wash the area to extract the disinfectant solution.
- We spray all exposed and affected areas with a botanically derived anti-microbial solution to ensure the affected areas are safe and ready for repair and reconstruction.
- During the mitigation, one of 24-7's Project Managers will meet with you to provide estimates for the reconstruction/rebuild/repair process. We work with your insurance company to pre-approve our estimate and move the rebuild process forward. The pre-approval process gives peace of mind that your insurance company will cover the cost.
Make Your First Call the Right Call: We're Available 24-7
When you have a sewage emergency, don't delay. Call us anytime, day or night, and we'll be there within an hour to start the sewage cleanup process. Our team can take the project from start to finish—after mitigation is complete, we'll offer an estimate for reconstruction. If you'd like to work with our experts, you can rely on us to handle the remodeling phase, as well, to save you time and hassle.
We're here to help you get your life and your Lafayette home or business back to normal, and it's a responsibility we take seriously. Contact us today.