Complete Sewage Cleanup and Restoration in Frederick, CO
Our Restoration Experts will Make it Look Like Your Sewer Disaster Never Happened
There are few disasters that have the impact of a sewage leak or sewage backup. The mess might resemble floodwaters, but dangerous bacteria and lingering odors mean you're facing a different issue. Bacterial contamination from raw sewage can seep into carpets, flooring, and other building materials. This is why it's essential to clean up damage from a sewer mishap the right way.
Sewage backup in your home or business puts you and those around you at risk. It's not something you should face alone. 24-7 Restoration is a full-service restoration company serving residents and business owners in Frederick, Colorado, and the surrounding areas. We respond to your sewage damage emergency quickly and don't stop working until your home or commercial building is no longer facing danger. For complete reparation, a reconstruction expert is on staff to provide an estimate for the rebuild and restore phase, which can be completed by our reconstruction team if desired.
If you’re in need of a sewage cleanup for your home or business, call on our licensed professionals to completely clean and sanitize the area so you'll be ready to return your building to its original condition.
The Benefits of Complete Sewer Services Performed by One Company
There are many disaster response companies in the Frederick, CO area equipped to handle sewage cleanup, but then you'd have to call in a different company to repair the damage. 24-7 Restoration is a full-service restoration company that takes care of emergency response, bacteria containment, raw sewage extraction, and sanitation. Complete restoration is available from our reconstruction team if desired. We professionally remove the dangerous germs, viruses, and bacteria before renewing your building like the damage never occurred at all. Here are some of the reasons our customers prefer our services.
- Our emergency response team arrives on-site within the hour.
- We complete every step of the process according to IICRC guidelines.
- Sewage cleanup, extraction, and drying processes are completed with professional tools for results you can count on.
- All of our cleaning products are environmentally friendly and biodegradable without sacrificing effectiveness.
- Our team always keeps you informed and updated about your project.
- We bill your insurance directly to take one more task off your to-do list.
- Our reconstruction team can take care of rebuilding and restoration, so you don't have to call in another team.
- We do anything in our power to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our work.
See the Results of Complete Restoration
When you're facing sewage backup, it can be hard to imagine your home or business back to normal. That's why we work to make seemingly impossible tasks possible. Visit our portfolio page to see before and after photos of our disaster cleanup services.
Our Process Takes Care of All Your Clean Up and Restoration Needs
Our 24-7 team will assess the sewer backup and damage immediately upon arrival and immediately begin the extraction removal process. It’s important to remember that sewage in your home carries bacteria, viruses and potentially harmful pathogens on a microbial level. As a result, all porous materials that have been contaminated by the water must be removed to ensure the health and safety of occupants. In general, this can include drywall, baseboards, carpet, pads, flooring and insulation materials. The process for Sewage Cleanup Services includes:
- All affected areas are contained and put under negative pressure, utilizing HEPA air scrubbers.
- All raw sewage is extracted and all porous materials are removed, down to the structural components of the building.
- After non-structural, affected components have been removed, the remaining structural portions of the property are then pressure-washed (multiple times) with a disinfectant solution and allowed to dwell for 10-15 minutes. This effectively kills any remaining harmful pathogens. The disinfectant solution is then extracted by pressure washing.
- All exposed and affected areas are sprayed with a botanically derived anti-microbial solution to ensure the affected areas are now safe and ready for repair and reconstruction.
- During the mitigation, one of 24-7’s Project Managers will meet with you to set in motion the reconstruction/rebuild/repair process. We work with your insurance company to pre-approve our estimate and move the rebuild process forward. The pre-approval process gives peace of mind that your insurance company will cover the cost.
Call On a Team that Takes Care of Everything
We understand the stress disasters cause, which is why we provide complete restoration services so you can get everything back on track. Sewage backup is scary, dangerous, and just plain gross. Without the proper tools and training, sewage cleanup can put you and your home or business in danger now and in the future. Don't leave the risk of spreading bacteria and viruses to chance. Call on a licensed team of experts you can trust for professional sewage cleanup, sanitation, and complete restoration of your Frederick, Colorado home or business. If raw sewage is contaminating your home or business, make your first call the right call with a team that will make your disaster look like it never happened.