Complete Flood Damage Cleanup and Restoration in Longmont, Colorado
When a flood invades your Longmont, Colorado home or business, nothing in your life feels normal. Whether your space is filling with water due to the weather, a burst pipe, or sewage backup, every minute the water remains increases the damage to your floors, walls, possessions, the structure of your building, and adds mold growth. While water damage feels like a catastrophe, it can be repaired. 24-7 Restoration is a full-service restoration company that can make it seem like the flood damage in your Longmont, CO home or business never happened.
Specialized Tools and Experienced Technicians Make Flood Damage Disappear
Water damage threatens your home in many ways. Flooding immediately affects surfaces you can see like flooring and walls. Possessions and furniture can be destroyed as well. Extracting water as soon as possible is essential to avoid deeper damage you can't see. Floods can lead to mold and structural damage over time. No matter how much water has invaded your home or business, the 24-7 Restoration flood restoration process always address to handle your flooded Longmont, Colorado home or business.
- We get a team on-site within 60 minutes of your call, sooner for some emergencies in our service area.
- Our team immediately assesses the level of water damage.
- Rapid removal of standing water is crucial. Our truck-mounted extraction systems remove standing water to reduce damage.
- We perform precise damage documentation with detailed photos, room measurements, moisture readings, and a complete report.
- Professional, specialized tools make locating and removing moisture easy. Thermal cameras locate moisture and our Xtreme Extractor removes clean water from carpet and pad without removal when possible.
- After water removal, contents are evacuated or placed on blocks to prevent further damage.
There's no way to plan for a flood or the disruption it causes in your life. That's why it's our goal to make the cleanup and repair process as seamless as possible. We don't expect you to deal with the mess water leaves behind. While you get back to your schedule, we take care of the dehumidification process. We monitor the progress of your cleanup and keep you updated every step of the way. After moisture removal and complete dehumidification take place, we remove all water-damaged materials and restore your home or building to its original pristine condition via our reconstruction sources.